To Our Guest from Salon Mar;
The Salon is getting Ready to welcome our Stylists, Nail Technician, and Guests back to Salon Mar.
All of our Stylists and Manicurist are preparing to welcome their clientele back in their chair. However, per State and County, New rules and regulations are in place and there are new guidelines we must all adhere to to ensure our re-opening is as fluid as possible.
We ask that you please have patience with us as we are doing our best to ensure everyone gets accommodated as best as possible and be aware that appointment wait times may take longer than usual due to more rigorous safety and disinfection implementations.
Guest and Technician safety is our priority.
1. Please contact your stylist or nail technician directly to schedule an appointment as all of our technicians are independent and their return date may vary.
2. Face coverings are mandatory per the County of Los Angeles and must be worn by both guests and operators at all times. No exceptions!
*Face coverings are available for purchase through your technician in the event you may need one.
3. Upon arrival, you must wait either outside or in your car.
Call or text your technician and wait until they are ready to assist you.
Have your face covering on. You will leave the face-covering on throughout your appointment.
There will be a temperature check and you must fill out our Covid-19 Health Questionnaire
that will determine if you are able to be seen for your service that day.
If you are feeling unwell (Example: cough, runny nose, headache, etc..) Please let us know as soon as possible and we will reschedule your appointment without penalty charges.
There will also be hand sanitizer provided which will be required to be used before your service begins.
4. Sorry, only guests with appointments will be seen and allowed inside.
Please do not bring friends, children, or pets.
We also ask that you refrain from bringing in any over-sized purses, extra bags, luggage, rolling carts, or rolling bags, Ipads, or laptops into the salon.
5. No outside food, snacks, cups without lids inside.
You may bring a water bottle.
6. At the moment we are not offering:
any beverage including water, snacks, seating area for extra guests magazines, books, wifi, or robes.
7. If you should need a retail product please ask your technician as clients are not allowed to touch the retail products.
8. Blow-dry services are limited and in most cases are not permitted. We will inform you as we are advised to move forward with a decision about this service in the near future. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you.
9. Please be patient if we run a bit behind on servicing you as we are allowing upwards of about 20 minutes between each client to ensure all surfaces are disinfected before we can see the next guest.
There may be slight price increases on certain services to accommodate all the changes. Last-minute cancellations not due to illness will incur a cancellation fee.
Please check back with us periodically to be up to date with any changes that might occur.
We thank you all for supporting our small business through these difficult times.